We are almost at the end of the year and Cathy’s Cleaning Crew have had a great year cleaning for some wonderful families and businesses. We are always able to take on more so get in touch for one off cleans, end of tenancy cleans as well as regular bookings. Enquire at www.cathyscleaningcrew.co.uk don’t forget we still have a special offer running of 10% off your first 4 cleans if booked in December.
To draw 2019 and to a close here are our top 10 cleaning hacks.
1. Use a lemon on the limescale on your taps. Brush all the limescale off that you can with an old toothbrush. Coat the taps with the lemon, using a cotton bud. Leave for 30 minutes and wash away.
2. Use baking soda and water to clean your oven. Soak shelves overnight for a perfect sparkle.
3. Remove chewing gum from clothes by freezing it. To remove chewing gum from hair, use ice cubes.
4. Create your own air freshener using lemon juice and water. Spritz around the room to clear odours.
5. Use a hairdryer on water rings on wood and refresh with a little olive oil.
6. Clean your glass wear by soaking in white vinegar and water then polish up with a microfibre cloth.
7. Wipe down remote controls, phones and ipads etc, with an alcohol wipe. They harbour so many germs.
8. Freshen up stinky trainers and sports bags with bicarbonate of soda. Just tap out the excess before using again.
9. Clean your hairbrushes with a little washing up liquid, shampoo and warm water.
10. Use a lint roller on your lightshades to remove all dust.
Bring on 2020 and some more great tips.